2012 Rolex Price List (USA)

Discussion in 'Rolex Watches' started by colemanitis, Jun 5, 2012.

1. colemanitis

colemanitis

TKF Founder Staff Member
  2. Paco Candano Varea

Paco Candano Varea

TKF Newbie
  3. MikeFulton

MikeFulton

Banned
    God those prices are whooping..Do they make any affordable watches which do not have those jewels or precious stones embedded,but only the excellence in the precision and craftsmanship.
  4. Joseph Chambers

Joseph Chambers

Administrator Staff Member
    Sheldon is awesome. :)
  5. Korean Cowboy

Korean Cowboy

Is there any chance that we could get some 2013 pricing?
  6. aandewatches

aandewatches

Bronze Member
    What kind of pricing are you guys looking for? Retail pricing? Used/Pre owned Pricing? Any specific models? Narrow it down some and I can do my best to dig up some information! :D I just don't have the time to type every single watch out, create a page, and then link to a self promoting website (which may or may not be allowed here). If you guys get specific I can help out a little bit here on the forum level. Cheers.
  7. Korean Cowboy

Korean Cowboy

LOL just the most popular ones mate...let me look into it, and I'll get back to you with a list.
  8. Korean Cowboy

Korean Cowboy

I would say retail pricing to begin with...
  9. aandewatches

aandewatches

Bronze Member
    So your looking for lets just say the retail price for current models like a 116300 SS 41mm Datejust Smooth Bezel Oyster band? US retail is around $7,150.00 New in the store box, papers, plastics, etc.. You can see how this would become very tedious writing all of these out. But let me know on a few specific models and I'll see what I can do.
  10. Korean Cowboy

Korean Cowboy

Roger that, thanks! It doesn't have to be that specific...and apologies for asking for this now, but I didn't come on until the end of April. I'll definitely be in touch with you towards the end of the year for 2014.
  11. colemanitis

colemanitis

TKF Founder Staff Member
    Has there been a price increase?
  12. aandewatches

aandewatches

Bronze Member
    We saw no price increase from May 2013 to June 2013. The 116000 Oyster Perpetual is around $5,400.00US retail, and the Datejust Model #116300 (41mm) is around $7,150.00US retail. If your looking at the sports model the 18K Daytona Model #116505 is going for $37,450.00US.

Let me know if you guys are looking for any other prices. MSRP or what you should pay for a used model. I'm happy to help!
    Korean Cowboy likes this.
  13. Korean Cowboy

Korean Cowboy

LOL I apologise for not getting back to you on this one mate...I would recommend, if you could, provide a price list of the top ten Rolexes (most popular, best selling, etc). Just the MSRP to keep it simple. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 3, 2013, Original Post Date: Jul 3, 2013 ---
    If you would like to, a separate list for used watches (same criteria, top 10, etc) would be nice as well!
  14. aandewatches

aandewatches

Bronze Member
    Alright, So we deal A LOT in pre owned and used watches. I got the go ahead from the General Manager and Owner of our company to share our price list with you. This isn't necessarily what we sell them for, however; we hope it will give you a better idea of purchasing prices from a private party.

To kick things off we are offering up our buyers guide to pre owned and used Rolex Submariner Oyster Perpetual Date Models Price Guide. This will give you insight to where we start with prices while evaluating a watch for purchase.

We'll get more lists up on our blog through out the coming weeks.

Enjoy!!
    Korean Cowboy likes this.
  15. Korean Cowboy

Korean Cowboy

Thanks for sharing that with us mate! I'll put that link in a separate thread on here, and sticky it.

Or, if you could, and I could sticky it.
  16. aandewatches

aandewatches

Bronze Member
  17. micropoint

micropoint

Silver Member
    There is a place in my city there are several vendors gathered selling used watches when people want to sell a watch they are set in a green list that gives an approximate value according to the model. It would be interesting to have that list.
    Anyway what you have given to us has a great value and is a great help.
    Thank you very much,
  18. aandewatches

aandewatches

Bronze Member
    No problem! I'm glad I can help. Our prices are a small adjustment off of that green sheet to what we see as a business here in San Francisco, Ca. I'll update a few more of these price lists over the next week or so. What do you guys want to see next?
  19. micropoint

micropoint

Silver Member
    OK. Thanks a lot.
    Sammy
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 12, 2013, Original Post Date: Jul 10, 2013 ---
    Hello my friend
    Taking advantage of your kindness I wanted to ask something. What is the -approximate logically-value of a 16710 with Pepsi bezel. There are many differences in the market. I know that is a difficult issue as there are also 16760 and 16700. I'm looking for one and I will not be cheated as the Rolex service is their high cost. Aside want to pay with one PAM 111, 2012 and that makes it more complicated. I can you ask for an opinion on this?
    Thank you very much.
  20. aandewatches

aandewatches

Bronze Member
    No Problem micropoint! So I'm checking out our price list or what we would pay for this watch. It's a discontinued model which means they are no longer selling it new in store (obviously), and the "like new" price is not listed which means you will have to use your judgement there. However; we start evaluating at around $3,300.oo for used condition. Used condition; is that the band is better then 70% stretch, working condition, and any scratches can be removed with a polish. I would add $800.00US - $1,000.00US for like new condition (add an additional $200.00US-$300.00US more with box and papers). This is all just a suggestion as well and my point of view. Others may offer more or less.

Hope this helps!