Friday Night Steelers Six Pack of questions and open thread

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by zhangzk, Jan 20, 2019.

1. zhangzk

zhangzk

TKF Newbie
    I had moved the event to Saturday morning Cheap Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey , but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!The rules haven’t changed...Quick rundown of the ground rules.I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.The rest of the questions could be about anything.Be respectful.Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:1. Who has a bigger game on Sunday? Jesse James or Vance McDonald?2. I try to avoid the topic, but what is your prediction for when Le’Veon Bell will actually report to work?3. OVER/UNDER Steelers sacks of Patrick Mahomes: 44. If you are Keith Butler, how are you designing the defense to slow down the Chiefs’ high-powered unit?5. What is your stress level heading into the Week 2 game vs. the Chiefs? 1 - No stressed...we got this. Or 10 - Our pets heads are falling off!!6. Give me two predictions for who will win a game ball after the Chiefs game.No matter what, always remember...HERE WE GO STEELERS!PODCASTS Nothing becomes out of date more quickly than that which labored so hard to be up-to-date to begin with. Whether we are talking about architecture Youth Sean Davis Jersey , car design, or clothes, the principle is still true. Yesterday’s home/car/clothes of tomorrow will always look like yesterday. Which is why I, for one, have no objection to this year’s throwback jerseys. Some have grumbled that they are nothing more than our current jerseys with block numbers. To which I say “Dilly dilly.” What that tells me is that our current uniforms are not au courant. but timeless, classic, transcendent above the blowing winds of fashion. Just like the Steelers.Which team was among the last to move from a 4-3 defense to the 3-4? The Pittsburgh Steelers.
    [​IMG]
    Which team never adapted a wildcat offense? The Pittsburgh Steelers. Which team is among the few that still hasn’t gone back to the 4-3 defense? The Pittsburgh Steelers. Which team was among the last to adopt the shotgun formation? The Pittsburgh Steelers. Which team is among the very few that has no cheerleaders? The Pittsburgh Steelers. Which team is the only one to have its logo on only one side of its helmet? Which team has had three head coaches over the past more than fifty years? The Pittsburgh Steelers. Which team is the greatest team to ever play the game? The Pittsburgh Steelers.I am not trying to suggest that the Steelers wear gear from the Knute Rockne era, nor run plays from his playbook. Of course change happens http://www.steelerscheapauthenticstore.com/marcus-gilbert-jersey-cheap , especially as the rules of the game change. But there is a great difference between a continent shifting over centuries and a violent earthquake every few years. Continuity, sticking with what works, not trying to be all things to all men, these are the things that make a franchise successful year in and year out, decade after decade. And they are reflected in our uniforms. Slow and steady wins the race.There are changes I give thanks for. And it is certainly possible to be allergic to change to a fault. We were, after all, for decades, the Same Old Steelers. I’m not averse to a little spice here and there. Though I liked them for a while Cheap Ben Roethlisberger Jersey , I’m glad for the end of the bumblebee throwbacks. Though I am not in a hurry to move on from this year’s throwbacks, I will enjoy it when the team revives the Batman uniforms. Overall, however, I’m glad the “new” Steelers that began with this year’s throwbacks, are now the Same Old Steelers- consistent winners, above the fray of fashion. www.nflshopoutlet.com/jacksonville-jaguars