HRH Prince William and Omega

Discussion in 'Omega Watches' started by Hans, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Hans

Hans

Bronze Member
    Saw a picture posted on the official site. It showed HRH inn flight gear in his chopper. About half of his watch was visible, an Omega sea master or something with a blue dial. But it looked to be the same Omega model he wore at his wedding. Nice to see his character isn't concerned with expensive watches.
  2. carbon6

carbon6

Premium Member
    It could be his daily beater... :thinking: :lol:
  3. jmsrolls

jmsrolls

Premium Member
    His mum gave him a mid-sized SMP and he is wearing it in every photo I have seen.
  4. KatGirl

KatGirl

Premium Member
    Father John is correct, and I'm fairly certain that it's the midsize quartz version of the blue Bond Seamaster.
  5. SLRdude

SLRdude

Silver Member
    Yup...he's been wearing that for years now. Good spotting Hans!
  6. GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

Banned
    He is a KING among 'men'
  7. Goldbug

Goldbug

Premium Member
    :showpics:

John
  8. Hans

Hans

Bronze Member
    I doubt it's his daily beater. He has more than enough to and eventually prepare for in his future. And I can say that without ever meeting HRH. I don't think he really gives a damn..By the way there are no pics from me, as this was an article about an interview with Sir James Moore. He actually made more Bond movies then Connery. This is coming up for their 50th anniversity.
  9. G.J.

G.J.

Silver Member
  10. Hans

Hans

Bronze Member
    If his Mum gave it to him he won't be switching back forth. As for HRH ( next to William ), I'm sorry but I have to defect toward her smile and overall personality. What a cowgirl, who cares about a watch. To bad they can't make it down here to southern NM. I'm sure they'd fit right in.
  11. Hans

Hans

Bronze Member
    For the member who wrote that his Omega is probably his "daily beater". I can't think of very many other occasions where he would switch to a super fancy (expensive) whatever. His "daily beater'
    is his daily watch, flying a RAF Air-Sea rescue chopper off the tip of Northern Scotland, and to wear the same watch when he married his future queen of England with all the pomp and circumstances. Besides as someone pointed out, it was a present from his "Mum". I can only think of a number of watch companies who would give the shirt off their back for product brand placement.