I need an advice....

Discussion in 'Omega Watches' started by micropoint, Aug 2, 2013.

1. micropoint

micropoint

Silver Member
    I need some help, I will offer an Omega watch sports as part payment of a Panerai I'm selling as although I like all sports Omega I'm not very knowledgeable in this brand. All models are reliable? They keep all the same value or there is one that is devalued more? My PAM is 2012 almost new it's almost new I'm lowering the price by 37% of the new. I have to do more or less the same with the Omega offered to me?
    Thanks in advance for the advice.
    Regards
  2. colemanitis

colemanitis

TKF Founder Staff Member
    Omega makes a great watch, but they don't hold their value as well as a Panerai. Panerai's cult following and limited production numbers are the main reasons why. Give me more information on your Panerai and I'll tell you what I think it's worth in USD.
  3. micropoint

micropoint

Silver Member
    Hi .. thanks for your help. I have a PAM 111 serial O (2012). Just the person I was with dealings with me to do a swap decided to leave his Omega to his son. Any way I decided to withdraw from the sale and wait for some opportunity to exchange it to a Rolex lower or higher value. But it is very useful for me to know what is the value of my watch on the market.
    Thank you again.
  4. colemanitis

colemanitis

TKF Founder Staff Member
    Approx $4,500. I hope that helps.
  5. micropoint

micropoint

Silver Member
    Of course it helps and a lot. Thank you very much.