New Omega Boutique in Denver

Discussion in 'Omega Watches' started by Baco Noir, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Baco Noir

Baco Noir

Premium Member
    We are out at the Cherry Creek Mall and stopped in the new boutique. It opened about 6 weeks ago and they are very friendly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    They are adjacent to and associated with Hyde Park Jewelers. The said the opened a Rolex boutique in Vegas about a month ago too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Really liked this Speedmaster.

[​IMG]
    And this titanium Planet Ocean with the blue dial/bezel was super nice!

Tried on a few dress watches too...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will be going back to visit them again. They know their product and share or passion for fine time pieces. :thumbsup:

Sent from my Android - because Carrier Pigeons are slow!
  2. SLRdude

SLRdude

Silver Member
    I had the same exact experience at the new Dallas boutique as well.

They seemed to really know watches and they treated me with respect.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.
  3. Baco Noir

Baco Noir

Premium Member
    It reminded me of the high level of service we received in Las Vegas during the GTG from the Omega Boutique there.

They also gave me an Omega catalog and a copy of the most recent Omega Lifetime magazine which looks to have some great content in it. Looking forward to going through that in more detail as time allows. I also found that Omega has an App for both Androids and iPhones that has the whole Omega product line in it as well as info on their ambassadors. :thumbsup:
  4. SLRdude

SLRdude

Silver Member
    Just got back from the Dallas boutique with a similar bag of goodies. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.
  5. colemanitis

colemanitis

TKF Founder Staff Member
    Thanks for the report. Sounds (and looks) like an enjoyable experience! :thumbsup: More enjoyable than our Rolex boutique visit in Vegas, eh? :lol: :lol:
  6. Zaetrix

Zaetrix

TKF Newbie
    Thanks for the great review Roger! I shared this with some of the owners of Hyde Park and they were very excited! I am glad we could provide you great service.

I am one of the Salespeople at this store, so if anyone has any questions about new Omega's or the availability of anything, please feel free to ask! If there are any other Denver members feel free to come in and introduce yourself to me! My name is Andrew and I'd love to chat about watches with ya!
  7. Baco Noir

Baco Noir

Premium Member
    You are quite welcome - great service deserves to be recognized. :happy:

There are few members here from Boulder, Denver and the Castle Rock area. Dex and I get together on occasion and I'll suggest a visit to the Boutique with him for our next meeting. The more I get to know about Omega, the more I admire and respect the direction they are going. :eek:mega:
  8. Goldbug

Goldbug

Premium Member
    Looks like that will be a regular stop for you from now on. :coolanimated:

John
  9. Carl

Carl

Premium Member
    Thanks for the great report, Roger!

Since the Boutique opened here in Vancouver in 2009, I have been so impressed with the level of service and knowledge provided.

It took me 3 years, but I finally did buy both my Omegas from them this year. I know 2 ADs in Vancouver who still carry Omegas, and I have bought watches other than Omega from them. They are also provide excellent service. But the level of knowledge cannot be compared with the Associates at the Boutique. This year I will be getting my third watch from them.

I also am impressed with the direction Omega is taking. And the Manager and Sales Associates are all amazing people. They are not just there to sell, but they absolutely love to talk about the watches. It seems that every time I go in there, I am shown a new or different model. There is absolutely no pressure to buy, just a sincere interest to show the product. The young man I usually deal with knows that I will buy another watch there, but I am absolutely certain that I would receive the same warm reception and level of service regardless.

I am very happy that they seem to be doing so well. They expanded greatly since 2009, when they opened it was to be only temporary. The address that they chose in the Fairmont Vancouver Hotel, is probably the prime location in the city. With such an address they have to be doing very well. Sometimes it's the only reason I go downtown, just to pay them a visit.

You obviously receive the same service at the Denver Boutique. It's great to know that an Associate of the Boutique is on the forums here as well!

Cheers :cheers:
    Carl
  10. Carl

Carl

Premium Member
    Welcome to TKF, Andrew. As I said in my above post, I am so impressed with the Boutique here in Vancouver. The Boutique is my primary destination when I go to downtown Vancouver. Each and every one of the Sales Associates and the Manager is fantastic.

It is such a pleasure to have an Omega Boutique Sales Associate on this forum.

Cheers :cheers:
    Carl