Not Just Cars, If You Please!

Discussion in 'Combustion Chamber' started by westys, Jul 1, 2013.

1. westys

westys

TKF Newbie
    Any bikers out there? Post photos of the bikes you have owned in the past or own currently.

I have had two BMW bikes in the past -
    My first bike was a 1983 BMW R80RT. R stands for "Rahmen" meaning "Frame". Yeah, whatever. The 80 stands for 800 cc and the "RT" stands for "Road Touring" or some such. It started out as a fully faired touring bike but, by the time I bought it, the fairing had been removed for a simple windscreen. I liked it.
    [​IMG]

My second bike was a 1986 K75. The K75 was a laydown three cylinder engine that sounded a lot like a floating car from the Jetsons. I had highway pegs fabricated for long rides giving my legs a chance to stretch out, an Arrow fairing, and Corbin Dual Tour seat. It was nice to ride aside from the side covers coming off at highway speeds. It had some serious build quality issues I did not expect from a BMW...
    [​IMG]

My current bike is only being teased to me by my dad has willed it to me. He has also said I can just have it several times and hes re-negged on that offer. It will be (is) a 1993 Harley-Davidson FXRS. It has been completely overhauled mechanically and painted stripping off all graphics for a "sleeper" look. (My idea).
    [​IMG]
    Joseph Chambers likes this.
  2. Fitz666

Fitz666

TKF Newbie
    This is my baby, with my old car behind...

[​IMG]
    Joseph Chambers likes this.
  3. Joseph Chambers

Joseph Chambers

Administrator
  4. colemanitis

colemanitis

TKF Founder Staff Member
    Nice bikes!
  5. TJohnson

TJohnson

TKF Newbie
    Nice rides. Should have complimentary watch pictures to go with them, and girls :)