Ostrich Handmade Leather Strap for Omega Seamaster - customs available and more styles on order

Discussion in 'Omega Watches' started by Chris_G, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Chris_G

Chris_G

TKF Newbie
  2. Chris_G

Chris_G

TKF Newbie
    Hi, guys!
    My name is Chris and I thought I'd stop by and show you this ostrich handcrafted leather strap I built for an Omega Seamaster, priced at 150$.
    If you like it and would like to see more, feel free to contact me. I'm not sure if I can post them all here.
    All straps I build are fully customizable: lug size, leather color, strap length, stitching, etc.
    Please state your desired watch strap details, I can custom make any size, color and length for you.
    Prices start at 90 $ up to 170 $.
    The most expensive are exotic leather straps (alligator, ostrich, snake and lizard) with special metal fitting systems inside them (Seiko, Orient, Bugatti, etc.)
    *Please send me pictures of your watch or strap because it helps me to better understand your request.
    *Buckle available on request, please check with me for availability.
    My straps are no simple two-ply fold-over straps. If you check my Etsy Shop or my Facebook page for more pictures and information, you will see what I am talking about.
    Not sure if I am allowed to post links here, so please contact me in private.
    Thank you,
    Chris