Pam 326 Daylight Chrono....TO BE OR NOT TO BE

Discussion in 'Panerai Watches' started by fstnlgl, Apr 18, 2011.

1. fstnlgl

fstnlgl

Bronze Member
    Last Friday I went into a local AD and looked at the Pam 326. I had my Pam 24 E 2002 on and after trying the 326 on, I did not want to take it off. Long story short, I traded my Pam 24 plus cash for the new Pam 326. I then went home to show my wife and the darn valjoux 7753 stopped. On Sat. back to the AD and on Monday by Fedex to Panerai in NY.
    No timetable as the return. I'am bummed out.
  2. Pete17

Pete17

Silver Member
    That's terrible!! They should have given you a new watch. The Daylight chrono is a beast of a watch but this experience would turn me off getting a Panerai for a while.

Sent from my Droid
  3. DSimon9

DSimon9

Premium Member
    Sorry to hear the bad news. Like you said, a bummer. Hope they fix it quickly and return it back to you ASAP!!!

Are you able to get your money back? There might be another AD who also has it in stock?
  4. SPACE-DWELLER

SPACE-DWELLER

Gold Member
    Dang! Sorry to hear that! :crying: :banghead:

Let's hope you get it back soon!
  5. Vincent65

Vincent65

Silver Member
    That's terrible, sorry. Try to get your money back, or another watch.
  6. colemanitis

colemanitis

TKF Founder Staff Member
    First off, nice selection with the PAM 326! It's a truely stunning watch and IMHO a nice upgrade from your previous PAM 024! :thumbsup: I'm sorry to read of the trouble you're already having with your new watch. Hopefully Panerai will be able to turn it around quickly for you.
  7. Goldbug

Goldbug

Premium Member
    I agree with Pete, should have offered you a new 326 if they had one in stock. Congrats on the upgrade and a quick turnaround on the fix. Please post some pics when you get it back.

John
  8. JTKirk

JTKirk

TKF Newbie
    You must be really dissapointed that happened. I went into Tourneau in Vegas last January intending to buy a GMT IIC or a PAM 171 and saw the PAM 326 and 327. I could not take my eyes off the 326 and took it home. Be patient and wait for it. It can't be too serious and it is an awesome watch. Mine keeps near perfect time, losing only about two seconds a day. I do construction work and I am in the water daily. The titanium case has a special tone and the blue dial changes color in different light situations. Be patient, it's worth waiting it out.
  9. Baco Noir

Baco Noir

Premium Member
    Welcome to TKF Chuck! :cheers:

@ Larry - I'm with many of the others. I think the AD should have offered to replace it with a new watch and dealt with Panerai themselves.
  10. JTKirk

JTKirk

TKF Newbie
    Thanks for the welcome! I probably should have introduced myself first, but I had to jump in on this thread. I agree that they should give him a new watch, but I doubt they have another 326.
  11. colemanitis

colemanitis

TKF Founder Staff Member
    Welcome to TKF! Enjoy the forums! :cheers: