Pam Submersible 24

Discussion in 'Panerai Watches' started by Dolphin23, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Dolphin23

Dolphin23

Silver Member
    Yesterday I went to visit the Tourneau Store in Coral Gables just to see a couple of watches, they have a good selection and to ask about a trade of a Tag Heuer Link, I'm looking to get a Pam 24 if the right deal comes up.

Tourneau is famous for having sales people who don't know anything about watches but in the past I had very good luck with the guys that I have talked to, but yesterday was the worst :banghead:..... they have a pre owned 24 in very good condition, I don't know the series or the year or any other information on the watch as the sales person didn't know it either and wasn't very interested in getting it. He kept telling me that the number 24 doesn't mean anything that it is just a Submersible I tried to explain to him that Submersible is the line and Panerai have other models on that line like the 25 and the 243 right now and he kept insisting that I was wrong. :dummy:. On top of that he told me that Panerai was getting rid of the Pam 24 :thinking::thinking:. To make my story short I just walked away very upset, as I really like the watch.

Should I go back and try to talk to another sales person? or just wait for the right deal from another AD?

Sorry but I needed to get this out of my system!!!
  2. Thani

Thani

Silver Member
    everybody complains about Tourneau, i visited the Tourneau in the Galleria shopping mall in Houston and i think it was OKAY not more or less..
  3. RW16610

RW16610

Silver Member
    I have also herd mostly crap stories about that dealer. Proves my point that sales people NEED to know their product, it is not a walk in vending machine, at all. Hopefully you can find a person next time who atleast has better customer service skills. People like that should be out of a job, give the ones who have what it takes a chance. Just my $0.02
  4. SPACE-DWELLER

SPACE-DWELLER

Gold Member
    Sorry about hearing about your bad experience at the AD. There'll always be staff who don't know their stuff, I'm afraid. :banghead:

I'd go back their and ask for a sales' assistant who is really into PAM's. If he/she then again does not have a clue about Panerai, take your business elsewhere.