Post photos of your car

Discussion in 'Combustion Chamber' started by Machinereplica, May 14, 2013.

1. BossHog

BossHog

Silver Member
    Thanks. I love it. It's terrible on gas, but its a lifted jeep..... Is what it is. Looks even better when it's unbuttoned.
  2. westys

westys

TKF Newbie
    Okay. I gotta get in on this here stuff right now. Take a break from "free-trolling" watch nerds...

Current car for the last 13 months,
    2012 VW Passat 2.5 SE. It is an awesome car. TONS of interior space. Great mpg too. That 2.5L matched to the 6A has been awesome. I have gotten as high as 43 mpg on the freeway for a 50 mile trip and gotten 38 mpg for a 500+ mile trip. It gets an easy 35 mpg the rest of the time. Needless to say, it has 18k miles on it now with zero problems. Great car. I highly recommend one.
    [​IMG]
    This pic was taken a year ago right after we got it. It STILL smells new inside!!!

My other car is used as a commuter car. I just barely bought it in January this year and it already has 13k miles on it. In the time I have had it, I have had to replace the top end due to poor maintenance from the previous ownership. Since then, it has been running great with nary a problem. About time!

It is a 2005 Jetta GLS (MK IV) with the 2.Slow and 4A with OD. It gets great mpg for a commute car in Los Angeles. I get anywhere between 29-32 mpg combined per tank. For 70+ miles one way of stop and go, that is pretty good.
    [​IMG]
    This is a stock photo. I still haven't taken a picture of this car after 6 months of ownership. I am really slacking!
  3. RegF

RegF

Silver Member
    Deja Vu...

I thought we had one of these threads already going..

Anyhoo...

F10 535d with M kit and Hartge goodies 266kW 750Nm

Good for putting local bogans in their 5.8l V8's in their place

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. porschefan

porschefan

Bronze Member
  5. amanda

amanda

Bronze Member
    This seems like an appropriate place to put my Porsche... here it is the day I picked it up. Driving it home from Sydney to Melbourne in one day :) I've always wanted a Porsche since I was a kid. Looked at picking up a classic 911 but they are very expensive down here and I wasn't sure how I'd cope without A/C and lack of other mod cons- so here's my next choice a 987 2.7L 5 speed manual. Absolutely love the car!

[​IMG]
    mycar by mmanda withers, on Flickr
  6. RegF

RegF

Silver Member
    Nice, a 22-wheeler!

What's it 90 tonnes all up?

Oh, cute boxster, too.

Is that a NSW plate I see on the right hand drive car?
  7. amanda

amanda

Bronze Member
    It sure is! Hence my comment regarding driving it from Syd to Melbourne home :) as in Australia.
  8. REVolution

REVolution

TKF Moderator Staff Member
    I am a huge Porschefile. I love their sports cars so much. I want the last air cooled 911 turbo S some day. It will also be my coffin. This is my ride....

2004 Mazda RX-8 GT 6-Speed with quite the laundry list of add ons and deletes.

Attached Files:

Scot likes this.
  9. Scot

Scot

Bronze Member
    Here's mine, you all have great looking wheels, I like those jeeps image.jpg
  10. Stevo137

Stevo137

Bronze Member
    Not so much of a car shot per se - bit of an interior perspective.

Attached Files: