Question and help!!!

Discussion in 'Omega Watches' started by pabs, May 27, 2013.

1. pabs

pabs

Bronze Member
    Hi guys, a short time ago I was going to buy a PO but it did not work out for me, we'll now a new deal has appear out of no where and I'm probably going to get a 2012 42mm black face with a 2500 caliber, I really am not sure about the zise, I have a 40mm submariner that I never where because of the zise, I really wanted a 45mm PO, can some one please help me out if there's a really big diference between a 42mm & 45mm I normally where a 53mm u-Boat as my every day watch, but people keep telling me that I won't know the diference, also I don't know much about thin movement, what ever information I can get would be much appreciate, thanks.
  2. BossHog

BossHog

Silver Member
    image.jpg As someone who was in this exact same dilemma a few years back, when I put on the 42mm in person, I was disappointed. Not that it isn't a beautiful watch, I just wanted something with a little more wrist presence than what the 42mm afforded me. After waffling for quite some time, I pulled the trigger on the 45mm and couldn't be more pleased. It's all a matter of preference and depends upon how it sits on your own wrist. For me, it was the 45mm or no PO at all.best of luck with your decision.
  3. cenkog

cenkog

TKF Newbie
    [​IMG]Correct watch size for a wrist...
  4. ericf4

ericf4

Bronze Member
    I have a small wrist and rock a 45mm POC frequently. It looks oversized indeed, but I'm comfortable wearing it.

Sent from my mind using Tapatalk
  5. Tomsteve

Tomsteve

TKF Newbie
    I have also a small wrist and i am ok with black men 40 MM Case size..

upload_2014-1-17_17-21-12.png