Question - where to find replacement Tudor watch bands?

Discussion in 'Tudor Watches' started by carlos65, Aug 27, 2012.

1. carlos65

carlos65

TKF Newbie
    Hi, new to the forum but not to Tudor. Have returned to the USA after extended ex-pat work and find Tudor not available here beyond eBay / private sellers. I'm after replacement Tudor straps for Aeronaut GMT 20200 and Prince Chronograph 79280. Neither local Rolex dealer nor Rolex Dallas service center could help. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
  2. Everest

Everest

Premium Member
    I own a watch band comoany and I fell in love with the tudor rubber strap. I have the 20200 sport, and want the rubber version so bad. You could try some foreign watch stores that sell tudor, see if they will send you one?
  3. carlos65

carlos65

TKF Newbie
    Quick update - still no success on Tudor replacement bands, particularly rubber one for Sport 20200 model to replace frayed grey fabric band. Tried dealers in Canada, Australia and Sweden - only suggestion was to have someone in country come in and buy it for me. While I have friends overseas that leads to currency exchange plus frightful VAT (sales tax) which in Europe is 20%+. Emailed Tudor info but no response. Guess they are serious about no new sales in USA.
  4. Baco Noir

Baco Noir

Premium Member
    That blows. If you can't get one of your overseas friends to help or don't want to pay the VAT, then it sounds like you'll have to wait for another trip out of the US to source one. :dunno:
  5. cw2

cw2

Silver Member
    This maybe late....Just saw A TUDOR rubber strap W/deployment buckle at
    THE WATCH SELLER....:thumbsup:
  6. carlos65

carlos65

TKF Newbie
    Outstanding, thanks! While not for Aeronaut (21mm lugs) it works for other 20mm watches and extra clasp is bonus. Here is photo of Aeronaut rubber strap (compliments chrono24) - nice curved design by Tudor that hides the speed pins. :cheers:
    Aeronaut rubber strap.jpg