The Eagles got one offensive starter back in the lineup last week

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by zhangzk, Dec 24, 2018.

1. zhangzk

zhangzk

TKF Newbie
    Eagles head coach Doug Pederson said at the start of his Wednesday press conference that wide receiver Alshon Jeffery has been cleared for contact. That was the final medical milestone for Jeffery to hit in his return from offseason shoulder surgery.Pederson said the team has yet to make a decision about whether or not Jeffery will play against Tennessee. The wideout was listed as questionable for last Sunday’s game against the Colts despite not having full clearance Ben Jones Jersey , so it would seem like a decent bet that he’ll play if all goes well at practice the next three days.With quarterback Carson Wentz returning to the lineup for the Indianapolis game and running backs Jay Ajayi and Darren Sproles trending toward returns, the Eagles should have all hands on deck offensively in the near future.Titans vs. Dolphins time, TV schedule, odds, streaming Cheap Delanie Walker Jersey , picks, announcers and more The first thing I need to tell you here is that today’s game is on FOX. That is not normally the case when the Titans are taking on another team from the AFC, so go ahead and make a not of that in your head. If you are not from this area, you can see if you get the game, or what games you get here.[​IMG]The Titans have been the favorite in this game since the line came out. The number has bounced around a little bit from -2.5 to where it currently is Wesley Woodyard Jersey , at least on My Bookie, at -1. For recreational purposes only, I really like that number for the Titans. I think they go down there and win this one pretty easily.Most “experts” like the Titans in this one. They were picked pretty heavily with the ESPN crew. The picks were pretty mixed over at CBS, with Pete Prisco, unsurprisingly Cheap Malcolm Butler Jersey , picking the Dolphins. He’s the worst! The Odds Shark computer has the Titans losing by 3. That computer is worse than Prisco!Nuts and boltsLocation: Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, FLGame time: Sunday, September 9, 2018 | 12:00 p.m. CentralTV channel: FOXAnnouncers: Sam Rosen, Cris CarterOnline Stream/Replay: NFL GamepassWe are going to use this as the open thread today Womens Wesley Woodyard Jersey , so use this to discuss the game.GO TITANS!!