When I was young,

Discussion in 'Omega Watches' started by ylq, Jan 3, 2019.

1. ylq

ylq

TKF Newbie
    When I was young, I thought it was the most amazing thing: after a small seed was planted in the ground, it would sprout out after a while, absorb enough sunlight and rain, and the nutrients in the soil, the longer it grows, the longer it grows. high.hink that dreams, I was young, one spring, I planted a small seed and a leaf together, then poured it on the water and made a sincere wish. I hope the seeds grow up with me. And what about leaves? It is the "companion" of the seed's life journey Online Newport Cigarette Store.at year, I stepped into the most sacred place in my heart - elementary school. From the time I stepped into the campus, I sprinkled the running sweat on the campus; gave a hearty laugh; left tears of remorse; knocked on the rhythmic drums... On the memory of the six-year primary school, the boats with flashing lights still Floating... In the past six years, I have grown up slowly, and I am slowly sensible Marlboro 100'S Online. The seeds that I have planted in the soil have also taken root, sprouted, and grown up in these six years. The friend who accompanied me, my loved ones, the teacher who gave me encouragement and knowledge... is the fallen leaves. meantime, I kept working hard and I was constantly getting help from others Newport 100S Cigarettes Online. I buried the tree of my dreams in the depths of my heart and grew up. Looking back, I also saw the process of rooting Very Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, sprouting, and growing up the seeds of my life. Plant your dreams in the ground - dreams grow like trees, grow up slowlyI was young, I thought it was the most amazing thing: after a small seed was planted in the ground, it would sprout out after a while Cheapest Newport 100 Cigarettes Online, absorb enough sunlight and rain, and the nutrients in the soil, the longer it grows, the longer it grows. high.ink that dreams, like trees, can take root, sprout, and grow up. I was young, one spring, I planted a small seed and a leaf together, then poured it on the water and made a sincere wish. I hope the seeds grow up with me. And what about leaves? It is the "companion" of the seed's life journey.hat year, I stepped into the most sacred place in my heart - elementary school. From the time I stepped into the campus, I sprinkled the running sweat on the campus; gave a hearty laugh; left tears of remorse; knocked on the rhythmic drums... On the memory of the six-year primary school, the boats with flashing lights still Floating... In the past six years, I have grown up slowly, and I am slowly sensible. The seeds that I have planted in the soil have also taken root, sprouted, and grown up in these six years. The friend who accompanied me, my loved ones, the teacher who gave me encouragement and knowledge... is the fallen leaves.the meantime, I kept working hard and I was constantly getting help from others. I buried the tree of my dreams in the depths of my heart and grew up. Looking back, I also saw the process of rooting, sprouting, and growing up the seeds of my life. Plant your dreams into the ground - dreams grow like trees. Our country is peaceful and peaceful. If we mention the word "war", we will not feel anything. War - Is war not far away from us? Are we not peaceful?lthough most countries do not have war, there are still wars in some areas, and the world is still not peaceful.s war? War is a selfish battle in which individual people do not care about the safety of ordinary people for personal gain. If the two sides fight, no matter which side wins, which side loses, it will eventually cause huge losses. The people who are crying on the battlefield may be us a few years later. Now they have lost their homes. The people who lost their loved ones may be us a few years later! So, we are crying out: "We don't want war! We want peace!"