Yachtmater questions

Discussion in 'Rolex Watches' started by micropoint, Feb 23, 2013.

1. micropoint

micropoint

Silver Member
    Hello friends
    I was watching a Yachtmaster and I liked a lot and I think I will try to add this model Rolex to my collection. I'll try to get a used 16622 or 16623 and what I find is that Rolex together with the new model (116622) continues to manufacture the previous model. What are the differences? I only know that the bracelest has another number of bracelet.
    The previous model also begins to have the inner bezel engraved from a date or serial number? And how many dial colors?
    Thanks guys and have a good weekend
  2. Robb

Robb

Premium Member
    With the new 116622, you get the updated bracelet with new clasp and now has a 120 click bi-directional bezel. Rolex updated the Yacht-Master case significantly. They gave it a Super-Case, and made the bezel solid platinum.

It now comes in the original Platinum- sand blasted dial and the new Blue- sun ray dial

Attached Files:

3. Bob's Watches

Bob's Watches

Bronze Member
    As stated above, the newer model has numerous advancements but one of the most significant is the quality and durability of the bracelets and buckle. This goes with ALL new Rolex models that have been released like the new Submariner and new GMT. They keep improving on the overall quality.
  4. micropoint

micropoint

Silver Member
    Robb thank you very much ... very important changes and not increased much in price. Great watch. Now I will start saving. I don't want to say goodbye to my PAM 111...yet.. it has three months but I fell in love with the Yacht-Master.
  5. ob1

ob1

Premium Member
    Yacht master is a beaut! Sort of watch you'd never get fed up with having.