fan I recently v

Discussion in 'Vintage Rolex Watches' started by tuejue, Sep 27, 2018.

1. tuejue

tuejue

TKF Newbie
    As a football fan I recently visited a new website called F8ballNews http://www.redskinsfansstore.com/Redskins-John-Riggins-Draft-Jersey/ , I was delighted to see the site has fully embraced the concept of Web 2.0 by providing a social network for global football fans. The site combines an up to date news facility from football clubs around the world, the site also includes an interactive, user-friendly chat interface.

The concept of Web 2.0 was initially born from a meeting between Tim O? Reilly and MediaLive International, the results of this meeting were visionary. Their interpretation was, that far from the internet ?crashing? when the dot-com bubble burst in 2001, it was in fact flourishing with new websites and applications appearing on a regular basis. The results of this meeting turned out to be true, however at the time they were scorned.

The introduction of social networking sites is a major aspect of Web 2.0, you will no doubt have heard of the major players in this industry, such as; Stumbleupon, MySpace and Facebook. These sites are growing at such an alarming rate that is it forecast they could well be bigger than Google by the year 2015.

F8ballNews have recently launched their own brand of Web 2.0 by delivering a social networking that focuses on delivering up to date football news and gossip. I have longed to find a website like this, generally I have to visit around 5 sites to find out what?s going on in the football world. Now I simply visit the F8ballNews website where I am able to find out all I need to know. It is nice and refreshing to see F8ballNews pushing the boundaries by combining the ethos of web 2.0 with a sporting network, I personally believe social networking sites will form the corner stone of the Internet for many years to come. They are certainly user friendly, fun to use and they are a great medium for interaction and making new friends.

The interactive chat facility contained in the website is an interesting concept, I like the idea of exchanging my views on football with people from different environments and cultures. Football is truly a passionate sport followed by children and adults alike, it is strange that when my favourite team win on a Saturday afternoon it lifts my mood for the whole weekend. Unfortunately the reverse is also true, I remember even threatening to cancel my forthcoming wedding because my intended was laughing when my favourite team lost.

I certainly feel F8ballNews have been first to the market with their football based social networking site. I am sure the site will be well subscribed to by global football fans and webmasters alike. Currently F8ballNews are offering free membership to all of their subscribers. I imagine this is just taster for what we are to see in the future, in a few years time I imagine all sports will be covered by a social network.

If you would like to visit their website and have a look around for yourself, the address is www.f8ballNews
    The economy of the Middle East countries grew from 3% to more than 5% in 2012 and the inflation rate has remained relatively constant. This gives the consumer more money in hand, allowing them to spend more on products from the markets. The purchase behavior and the lifestyle of the consumers here go hand in hand. Middle East has the highest GDP per capita among other regions, which is a clear indication that the consumers have more disposable income to spend on e-commerce retail, luxury retail and retail in stores.

Africa’s GDP on the other hand has gone up from mere 4.7% in 2013 to 5.2% in 2014. And, with an FDI growth of 16%, this number is bound to hit a $45 billion mark by the end of 2015, which shows a positive economic trend. Countries across Africa, from mineral-rich Sierra Leone and Congo to agrarian economies like Ethiopia and Rwanda, have shown growth across multiple macro-economic parameters. With inflation in the region going down from 10.7% in 2013 to 6.2% in 2014, domestic spending is on the rise.

It can clearly be seen that there has been a considerable amount of growth across the key economic sectors in this region. And, this has purely is been the result of the fueling demand for high quality materials handling products and services across the Middle East.

The key economic areas such as retail, FMCG, pharmaceuticals, automotive, oil & gas are in fact this region’s only sectors for a dedicated trade & networking event; networking events such as warehousing, intralogistics, freight and & cargo and finally, supply chain management.

As per Comtrade, the growing import-export figures as well as the growth in local manufacturing are an indication of an increasing logistics market size in the UAE. The same is to be expected in the Gulf’s retail sector. The expanding automotive material can also be seen as a really big opportunity for the material handling providers.
    The sectors such as FMCG, pharmaceuticals, retail, automotive, oil & gas and logistics, rely heavily on materials handling equipment to help optimize the local productivity as well as manage and protect inventory products. By doing this, these sectors will be capable enough to put out their product in the market at their customers’ disposal.
    The scope and demand for retail automation in the Middle East and Africa is expected to be indefinite in the years to come, given the ongoing growth of their multiple retail sectors.

Mordor Intelligence, keeping this in perspective, has studied the current market scenario across regions like North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America and Europe, to understand the potential this region holds for the retail automation market. The study includes in depth analysis of the existing market players in each region along with the factors affecting the retail automation in the long run. The report has a fi. Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap MLB Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap NCAA Basketball Jerseys Throwback MLB Jerseys Cheap Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Custom NFL Jerseys Wholesale Custom Soccer Jerseys Online