FROM A Newbie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by gkmd001, Feb 24, 2014.

1. gkmd001

gkmd001

Bronze Member
    Hi guys, thank you for letting me enjoy and advertize on your site (I'm working on that last thing). I am a retired public health doc. and a woman. I have hobbies that include thoroughbred racing 1st edition books, old medical texts, and vintage and collectible men's watches (no real collectible value or interest in women's watches, at least that I can find...wish this would change). My computer skills are not up to today's standards although at 74 I am attempting to solve that problem. Stay tuned, all for now. gkmd001
    MattTKF likes this.
  2. MattTKF

MattTKF

Administrator Staff Member

Welcome gkmd001 !! So glad you decided to join. We hope that we made the site easy to negotiate so you can learn and contribute your knowledge about watches. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your collections.
  3. gkmd001

gkmd001

Bronze Member
    You know guys I forgot to mention I am also an avid fan of the Belgian Sheepdog. gkmd001
  4. MattTKF

MattTKF

Administrator Staff Member

So now I know you'll fit right in here...... We're all big dog fans......
  5. gkmd001

gkmd001

Bronze Member
    MattTFK, thanks for the kind words. By the way, I am waiting for the video seo is preparing on how to list awatch for sale and how to attach photos....once I know this I'll be able to show one of my watches. gkmd001
    Joseph Chambers likes this.
  6. Joseph Chambers

Joseph Chambers

Administrator
    of course! The thing is we're trying to make it clearer and so you're able to drag and drop.. so this way we only need to make the video once and help everyone who may have problems understanding how to use it correctly. Cant wait to see your watch!
  7. gkmd001

gkmd001

Bronze Member
    Seojoseph, how do I list a Shinola since it is not included in the watch Brand column? Sorry to keep bugging you but I really am trying to understand your site. By the way, what does drag and drop mean? (told you I don't understand this stuff but, the good news is I'm trying) gkmd001
    Joseph Chambers likes this.
  8. colemanitis

colemanitis

TKF Founder Staff Member
    Sorry I missed your intro thread until now. Welcome to TKF!