Hello from Sydney, Australia

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by RegF, May 13, 2013.

1. RegF

RegF

Silver Member
    Hi

I'm new here

I'm hoping to get some advice on reliable online sellers of good repute with fair pricing

Looking forward to the interactions
  2. Korean Cowboy

Korean Cowboy

Hello from Keller, Texas mate!

Welcome to TKF! I hope that you find what you're looking for here in the interim, and be on the lookout in the future for some reputable dealers here at TKF...this is one of the needs from the community that we're hoping to be able to satisfy.

PS my in-laws live in Melbourne! My wife and I are planning on visiting them during Christmas...I can't wait to go back! :rocker:
  3. RegF

RegF

Silver Member
    Thanks

Melbourne's a great place - four season's in one day most times of the year and great eateries

The hook turn for trams in the CBD still freaks me out after all these years of travelling there
  4. Korean Cowboy

Korean Cowboy

LOL it sounds a lot like here in Texas! I've only been in Sydney...my wife (with her family) lived in Brisbane back in the mid-to-late 90's. In fact, we had just missed each other being in Australia by a month! Small world.
  5. MikeFulton

MikeFulton

Banned
    Hi there Aussie...glad to have you here..you are most welcome to this forum. Although i am also a newbie out here but enjoy my stay here quite a lot.I hope you have the same experience.
  6. colemanitis

colemanitis

TKF Founder Staff Member
    Welcome to TKF! :cheers: