HERE WE GO AGAIN: LOREO SEAGULL MOVEMENT ROLEX HOMAGE REViEW

Discussion in 'Watch Reviews' started by joeclark, Jul 28, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark

TKF Newbie
    Hello Guys,

The Loreo seemed perfect. i also didn't want Rolex knockoffs with weird ebay names like 'corgeut', 'parnis', or any number of weird names that Chinese manufacturers think sound European, but sound more like indelicate body parts. at least the Loreo sounded like it cOULd be a real Euro watch (claims to be made in Germany...heheh). it also had excellent design in the pictures, better than Invictas with their mutilated case sides with an unwanted brand name on them. and if this was going to be a Rolex 'homage' (ok, ripoff), then at least make the case reaLLLy look Rolexy. which this did in the promo pics.

(ACTUAL REViEW STARTS HERE...) and what i got super surprised me. i won't belabor the box and packaging, which was better than most Seikos i get from overseas. but the watch itself, looked really as good as the promo pics. one variance was the magnified date, which isn't quite as magnified as those pics will suggest, but at least as magnified as some $500+ pieces i've purchased. so will give them a pass on that.

The one i purchased came with no bracelet (i remove them from the bracelets and put them on 3-piece leather bund straps, which i love) so i cannot evaluate the steel bracelet. the multicolored nato strap looked like something you'd need to pop $25 for on ebay and was very nice. the watch itself truly looked, yes, like a Rolex physically. but as you and i know, we could tell the diff...but it did look like many even Swiss made Rolex homage pieces from real swiss brands such as Grovana, which you'd be lucky to purchase for $500.

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    - http://forums.watchuseek.com/f67/he...ull-movement-rolex-homage-review-4366978.html
    - Video Marketing Examples .