pandora winter 2017 collection

Discussion in 'Panerai Watches' started by Andres147, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Andres147

Andres147

TKF Newbie
    There are a number of exciting cheap pandora charms promotions and offers coming up for this year’s Black Friday event, but one of the ones I always most look forward to is US shopping site Rue La La‘s Pandora sale! It’s back again this year, starting from this Friday. The sale will offer discounts of up to 50% on retired Pandora products; there are new styles included this time around, and in the banner I can spot last year’s Black Friday charm (the Poinsettia) and the pretty pink enamel Wrapped up in Pandora present charm. For those who missed out on the 2016 Unique Snowflake bangle, it looks to be coming back again, too!:) I just love the colour-appropriate banner they’ve put together for this month’s sale. This charm is available in most regions now, offering a really beautiful and festive mix of red enamel and sparkling detail! This was originally meant to be the Black Friday limited edition charm, but for whatever reason, Pandora decided to release it with the regular holiday collection at the beginning of the month. The focus for Black Friday this year has been much more heavily on sales and offers, as is more traditional for Black Friday. The Wintry Delight leapt out at me as a must-have as soon as I first saw the Winter 2017 sneak peeks. It’s a simple, yet wonderfully executed design. The deep blue of the enamel offers a vibrant, yet elegant splash of colour without the expense of the other pave or CZ-based beads. The contrast of the polished silver snowflakes against the deep blue is just beautiful. The sale offers discounts of around 50% – there aren’t any new styles included this time around, but it does offer the opportunity to grab something you might have hesitated on previously.:) There are some cute Disney charms and some lovely two-tone pieces! The other nifty thing is that Rue La La are offering a blog-exclusive shipping promo for international shoppers. The new Pandora Rose charms were pretty in person, offering a more elegant take on a festive theme. I think the Christmas Tree was my favourite of these, but I’m not tempted to get any just yet – neither of my pandora uk outlet sale would suit either of these. I think you’d want to put them on a bangle, maybe, as there aren’t many Rose charms out there that would match them.

The ornament will be available from 7 December with spends of $125 USD or more. If you want this pandora charms sale clearance design, I advise that you don’t hesitate – as I mentioned previously, Jared exclusive ornaments usually become very hard to find! If you live outside of the US, you’ll have to get a friend to help you, as they’re not permitted to ship Pandora items abroad. Today brings our last big Pandora release of the year, with the launch of the Winter 2017 collections! There are new charms and jewellery for the Pandora Moments, Essence, Disney and Rose lines, and lots to tempt you into hitting the spends for the various holiday promos going on this season. The regular Moments line features a mix of more sophisticated deep blues, featuring galactic and icy themes, and some more fun holiday pieces, decked out for the most part in vibrant reds and greens. For a full overview, with stock images, please take a look through the Pandora Winter 2017 tag! Both charms get instant brownie points for being plain silver, and heavily reliant on oxidisation and silverwork for their detail. There’s not a hint of enamel or CZ in sight, and they have that wonderful classic Pandora feel while incorporating some of new Pandora’s sophisticated detailing. They’re both very solid, without being too weighty to wear comfortably. Despite being part of the same collection, the charms have quite different styles. Thumper is quite ‘zoomed in’, and incredibly detailed, while Bambi is more petite and elegant. However, I won’t be taking part in this promo, as there are some other great offers for the UK coming up this season. Starting with the launch of the Winter 2017 collection, we’ll be getting the Christmas ornament GWP, and then from 23 November, we’ll be getting the limited edition Heart of Winter bangle as a GWP as well! So I’ve got to plan my spending carefully. For those who are new to Pandora, every year they put out limited edition gift packaging in celebration of the festive season. Stores usually start offering this around the launch of the Winter collection, but some wait until nearer to Christmas. This year’s holiday gift bag is decked out half in dark green and half in cream, featuring gold lettering. It matches the Mother’s Day gift packaging, but in more festive colours! This image is courtesy of Sandra Frida, so please don’t reproduce it without crediting her pandora charms disney

[​IMG]
  2. dongdong8

dongdong8

TKF Newbie
    <
    adidasyeezyshoes
    poloralphlauren
    raybansunglassesoutlet
    michaelkorsoutlet
    pandoraoutlet
    nikehuaracheshoes
    christianlouboutinoutlet