Raiders coach Jon Gruden has praised receiver

Discussion in 'Other Watch Brands' started by chenyan94, Sep 4, 2019.

1. chenyan94

chenyan94

TKF Newbie
    Antonio Brown as the hardest-working practice player he’s ever seen Frostee Rucker Jersey , and the team is driving the point home.The Raiders posted on YouTube a video of Brown during mandatory minicamp, and it was easy to see why they think so highly of Brown’s work ethic.Brown was obviously hustling with every route he ran, but what was particularly noteworthy was the way he encouraged younger players. When undrafted rookie wide receiver Brian Burt said he plans to be a problem for opposing defenses, Brown encouraged that confidence.“You believe that? I like that. I’m already a problem,” Brown said.Brown was also shown talking to teammates about their conditioning, encouraging them to strengthen their legs with front squats, and showing them proper form.At the end of practice, Gruden told Brown, “I think you killed it today.”Brown replied, “Every day I’m gonna kill it for you.” With the 129th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Raiders selected CB Isaiah Johnson"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 NFL Draft: Raiders select CB Isaiah Johnson at 129 overallNew Maxx Crosby Oakland Raiders Jersey ,27commentsWith the 129th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Raiders selected CB Isaiah JohnsonPDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: Raiders select CB Isaiah Johnson at 129 overallBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsWith their second pick in the fourth round (109), the Raiders traded back with the Colts and added the 129th and 135th picks in the draft. With their first selection (129 overall), Jon Gruden and Mike Mayock picked Houston CB Isaiah Johnson.At 6’2”, 208 lbs, Johnson is a long cornerback that fits perfectly into Paul Guenther’s defense. He will join Gareon Conley, Daryl Worley, Nick Nelson, and Trayvon Mullen to give the Raiders a young and talented cornerback group. This past year, Johnson recorded two interceptions and led the Cougars with seven passes defended. He has great potential due to his athleticism and traits, but his consistency needs to improve before he will start on the Raiders defense. In two or three years Maxx Crosby Oakland Raiders Jersey , Johnson has the potential to become a disruptive press corner for the Silver & Black. Raiders picks in all 7 roundsRound 1, pick 4 - Clelin Ferrell, ED, ClemsonRound 1, pick 24 (from CHI) - Josh Jacobs, RB, AlabamaRound 1, pick 27 -Johnathan Abram, S Mississippi StRound 2, Pick 40 - Trayvon Mullen, CB Maxx Crosby Jersey 2019 , ClemsonRound 4, pick 106 - Maxx Crosby, ED, Eastern MichiganRound 4, pick 129 - Isaiah Johnson, CB, HoustonRound 4, pick 135Round 5, pick 158Round 7, pick 218See the full NFL draft order here