Regularly using a first tier member health crème

Discussion in 'Vintage Rolex Watches' started by chitianshi520, Jun 28, 2018.

1. chitianshi520

chitianshi520

TKF Newbie
    A tumescent male organ in the room is like an elephant in the room – it’s too obvious to simply ignore. But while many a firm member may find itself enmeshed in sensual situations Camiseta Isco Mundial 2018 , a person or couple can be creative in the fun ways they use this valuable resource. Assuming they take pains to practice good manhood care and don’t do anything to damage the organ, there are any number of fun activities in which a tumescent member can be involved.

Like what? Well, the following is just a small sample of games and activities to try.

• Ring toss. The possessor of the tumescent male organ lies on his back, unclothed. He wraps one hand around his member and begins slowly stroking himself. As the man self-pleasures, his partner takes several plastic rings and Camiseta David Silva Mundial 2018 , standing ten feet away, attempts to land one around his tumescent male organ. They may take as many tries as they like. If they succeed in landing a ring around the manhood, the man ceases self-stimulating and the two engage in penetrative sensual activity. If he releases before a ring is tossed over the manhood, he proceeds to self-stimulate his partner to release.

• Star Audition. For this game, the man gets to just lie back again – perhaps on the bed or a sofa. His partner pretends that she is an aspiring singer hoping to take the nation by storm. To that end Camiseta Marco Asensio Mundial 2018 , she is auditioning for a TV reality show that seeks out musical talent. To practice for her audition, she uses her partner’s tumescence as a microphone. The man, in the meantime, can help coach her with such helpful instructions as “We can’t hear you. Get closer to the mic, really swallow the mic.”

• Court of Law. For threesomes (or larger groups) Camiseta Rodrigo Mundial 2018 , this can be enjoyable. The man is the judge and his manhood is his gavel. The other two are unruly lawyers who are forever arguing and making objections. The judge is constantly called to demand order in the court or to rule on an objection as overruled or sustained – all accompanied by the appropriate pounding of his gavel on the desk.

• Driving instructor. For this role play, the man is teaching his partner how to drive. She has only been behind the wheel of an automatic before and will need a lot of help learning how to use a stick shift – which, of course, is the man’s tumescent male organ.

• Joystick fun. A home video game of some sort is required for this one. The man, blindfolded and sporting his hardness Camiseta Jordi Alba Mundial 2018 , is given the joystick controls. He cannot see what is onscreen, but the partner can. She takes hold of his tumescence and uses it as a joystick. Whenever she moves the member left, the man moves the actual joystick left. When she moves it forward, he moves it forward, and so on. To make it more fun Camiseta Iago Aspas Mundial 2018 , the partner may also stroke the shaft up and down as she moves it around and around.

These are just a few examples of fun uses for a tumescent male organ; an imaginative mind can come up with many more. But in order for it to be as much fun as possible, the man’s member needs to be kept good and healthy. Regularly using a first tier member health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help in that area. Be sure to find a crème that contains the amino acid L-arginine, as this ingredient helps boost nitric oxide production which in turn helps keep male organ blood vessels open and flowing properly. It also helps if the crème contains acetyl L carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient that guards against the peripheral nerve damage (and subsequent loss of sensitivity) that aggressive manhood handling can bring. Golden State Warriors' Kevin Durant speaks during TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2017 at Pier 48 in San Francisco on September 19 Camiseta Alberto Moreno Mundial 2018 , 2017.
    Golden State Warriors star Kevin Durant apologized on Tuesday for exchanges with fans on Twitter about his departure from Oklahoma City Thunder, branding his comments "childish" and "idiotic".

Durant, who was speaking while appearing on a Tech Crunch panel in San Francisco, said he regretted posting remarks that cited former coach Billy Donovan and teammate Russell Westbrook.

The NBA Finals MVP was caught out on Twitter after using his official account on the social media site to reply to comments from a fan asking why he had left Oklahoma City.

"He didn't like the organization or playing for Billy Donovan," Durant wrote in the third person.

"His roster wasn't that good Camiseta Sergio Ramos Mundial 2018 , it was just him and Russ (Russell Westbrook)."

US media reports have said Durant had meant to post the remarks from a fake Twitter account.

Durant on Tuesday took ownership of his gaffe — but vowed to continue replying to fans.

"I use Twitter to engage with fans," Durant said. "I happened to take it a little too far. That's what happens sometimes when I get into these basketball debates about what I really love, to play basketball. I don't regret clapping back at anybody or talking to my fans on Twitter. I do regret using my former coach's name and the former organization I played for. That was childish. That was idiotic, all those types of words. I apologize for that."

Durant said while he would continue to interact with fans, he expected to scale back his social media activity.

"I don't think I'll stop engaging with fans Camiseta Nacho Fernandez Mundial 2018 ," Durant said. "I really enjoy it, and it's a good way to connect us all, but I'll scale back a little bit right now and just focus on playing basketball.

"I'll move on from that, it was tough to deal with yesterday."

Meanwhile, Australian star Andrew Bogut has inked a one-year deal with the Los Angeles Lakers Camiseta Kepa Arrizabalaga Mundial 2018 , the player's agent said on Tuesday.

Bogut, 32, has been a free agent since parting with the Cleveland Cavaliers in March, when he s. Cheap Brazil Jerseys Alexander Fransson Sweden Jersey Iker Casillas Spain Jersey Jorge Torres Mexico Jersey Julian Weigl Germany Jersey Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys Wholesale Avalanche Jerseys