Strap Maker for Bugatti, U Boat, Breitling, Tag Heuer, Seiko, Omega, Diesel etc.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Chris_G, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Chris_G

Chris_G

TKF Newbie
    Hello guys,

Happy to be here.
    I thought I first introduce myself and present my work to you.
    I custom make handmade leather watch straps for various watch models: IWC, U Boat, Breitling, Omega, Seiko, Diesel, Detomaso, Orient, Citizen, Fossil, Tissot, etc. Price range: 90- 170 $.
    I will show what I've done so far. You be the judge. If you like what you see and you have any questions, feel free to contact me. If there's nothing you like, but you want something custom made just for you, I will work with you to create the strap you desire.
    All my watch straps are hand made to order so I have nothing available in stock. These are just a few. I don't know how many I can post here.
    I'm not sure what contact details I'm allowed to post here, but, if you're an older member of the forum, you can suggest to me.
    ! I offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for 2 weeks, starting tomorrow.

Thank you for your time and enjoy.

Chris
    from ChristianStraps

IWC - Black Alligator Medium Patterned Grain
    Red Thread Stitching
    Dark High Quality Edge varnish
    Stainless Steel fitting system that helps fit on the watch and that is inside the strap , was taken from the old strap, so if you don't have that piece, it will not look the same
    Fully customizable.
    Price: 170$
    _DSC4445.JPG _DSC4458.JPG

-- Red Snake Custom Made Strap--
    fits Omega, Citizen, Breitling, Tag Heuer, Panerai, etc
    Fully customizable: lug size, padding, strap length and stitching color, strap width, etc.
    Price: 135 $
    _DSC3759.JPG

-- Dark Green & Black Snake Custom Made Strap--
    Fully customizable: lug size, padding, strap length and stitching color, strap width, etc.
    _DSC3772.JPG

-- Black Matte Snake Custom Made Strap, white stitching--
    fits Omega, Citizen, Breitling, Tag Heuer, Panerai, Bugatti, etc.

_DSC3779.JPG

-- Snake Custom Made Straps--
    fit Omega, Citizen, Breitling, Tag Heuer, Panerai, etc
    All 4 went to one proud owner.

_DSC3763.JPG
    -- Vegetable Tanned LeatherCustom Made Strap--
    This one was designed for an Omega Seamaster and a Swatch Irony Gold, but fits other watches: Omega, Citizen, Breitling, Tag Heuer, Panerai, etc. Buckle belongs to the customer. I can supply one, please check with me for availability.
    _DSC6237.JPG

-- Electric Blue Sector Watch Custom Made Strap--
    Price: 90 $
    _DSC1721.JPG
    --Rodania Custom Made Strap--
    For Rodania, Seiko, Orient (some models) -Only works if you have the plastic fitting inside, from the old strap.
    For other watches that have a classic spring bar fitting on the watch it fits.
    Price: 120 $
    Rodania rosu.jpg
  2. sam smith

sam smith

TKF Newbie
    I really like the black alligator strap piece for my watch.This will really give a unique look to my watch.Is there any retailer in the UK who sell Straps for Rolex watches like this , any recommendations please ?
  3. Chris_G

Chris_G

TKF Newbie
    Hi! Thank you for your appreciation. The black alligator strap was made by me for an IWC.
    If you want a custom made strap for your Rolex, let's discuss on e-mail at [email protected] and I'm sure we will come up with a great design to compliment you're exquisite timepiece.
    I will need some details from you and I can send you pictures of the avalaible leather.
    Also, if you'd like to see more of my work, I can provide the link for my online shop and Facebook page, but I'm not sure if we're allowed to do that here.

Best regards,
    Chris